Our new 3MB services just got activated. The Singnet guy came on Saturday to setup the new modem. They gave me a MIO 2Wire modem, cool!
Just managed to turn on port forwarding for BitComet, OMG, it’s so bloody fast. Finished downloading the Rome and Heroes all within 2 hours, both which I have been trying for weeks. I’m happy 🙂
New fridge arrived. So exciting! Now each trip to the kitchen is a brand new experience. Haha. I so wanna fill the fridge up.
We left Ho Chi Minh in the evening for a 2 hour internal flight to Hanoi.
Just how bad was the flight?
- People were traveling with plastic bags full of shopping as though they just came from the markets. I was surprised not to see anyone bringing along a chicken.
- Now imagine trapped in a sauna with 200 other people. The plane was so small and old, and the air-conditioning buy valtrex generic online wasn’t working very well.
- The rear end of the plane stank because of the toilet.
- People simply refused to take their own seats even though it was allocated.
- The minute the plan landed in Hanoi (while still going at 150km/h on the runway), people were unbuckling their seat belts and started to turn on their mobile phones.
Bought my first SLR camera today, a Canon 400D. Was initially planning to just upgrade to a prosumer range, in order to snap better pics of Veve, but the guys at John 3:16 talked me into it. I was very closed to getting a Nikon 40 as the Nikon can i buy valtrex over the counter offered a better grip and somewhat richer colors. But in the end, went for the Canon since it will give me a little more flexibility when it comes to lens and flash.