Flight delayed … was supposed to be leave BKK @ 1850hrs local time … now it’s been moved to 2130hrs. Enough time for Valuair to fly another airplan up from S’pore to BKK. I’m getting really depressed!!!
I recently sent an email to Traffic Police complaining about these malaysian tour coaches parking illegally downstairs while the passenger shop across the road @ Holland Village. It’s rather ridiculous as these full sized coaches are making this a regular thing, coming every few days. Everytime they will leave their engine running … damn noisy and smelly … jam up the whole place.
TP responded … they said that I will have to
1. provide them my NRIC
2. provide them the make and color of the vehicle (I actually sent in pictures … hello … what make is the bus huh? Color lei? )
3. confirm if I’m willing to testify in court (if so I need to go record statement)
4. find independent witness
Quite sad, seems like if I’m not willing to testify, they can only send letter of advise to the driver and not actually fine them. This is all becoming a little too troublesome … arrrghhhh!!!
My eldest sis is back in town! We went by to Muthu’s Curry new multi-million restaurant for their famous curry fish head.
Food was alright and the decor is fantatistic! Open kitchen style … bright and cheerful.
In anticipation for Christmas, all the waiters were wearing a nice little red santa hat. It ‘s such a pity that I couldn’t get them to line up for a picture … their smile would have been brighter than Orchard road light-up!!!
Anyway, BIG highlight of the nite (luckily we’re not having it) … they are serving Tandoori Turkey!!! Super big and looked super dry …
Tried and it worked … now I have to figure out what to do with the extra space … duhh
This method makes your inbox 25 mb at the first step and in a month or so, it’s supposed to become 250 mb. So here’s the step-by-step procedure for the – well, not anymore – unlucky non-US hotmail users:
1. Sign in to your hotmail account and change your personal profile in the Options as following:
Needless to say, you need to enter the zip code that belongs to the state you’ve chosen.
2. Then get to the Language options and make it English if it’s not.
3. If you don’t want to lose your Inbox, click Put in folder. From the menu, choose New Folder. Create your new folder and go back to your Inbox. Select the emails that you do not lose and click Put in folder once more. Choose the folder you have just created and the emails you have chosen will be moved to that folder. You can move them to your Inbox again later by the same method.
4. Before signing out, paste the link below into the address bar and click “Close my account”. Thus your account will be deactivated.
5. Now visit the address http://www.hotmail.com again. Enter your username and password. The activation page will load. Activate your mail account.
6. You’re done ! Now your mail account capacity has grown to 25 MB and in a month or so it will be 250 MB. Enjoy your “enlarged” hotmail account!
When good old Burberry goes to the heartland in Singapore … it becomes a real “Blur Belly” …
*overheard @ Suntec branded sale from some heartland ah soh*
After spending so much for my wedding, my credit card decided to award me with a trip to Bangkok. Free flow of champagne in flight! Wahahahahaha!
So … I will be off to Thailand again later part of the month … wahahahaha!
Good things comes in pairs!
By this time tomorrow, I should be in the airport doing my dutyfree shopping … then I’m off to Bangkok!!!! Gonna try to achieve all these while I’m there
1. shop shop shop
2. sightsee, soak in the culture
3. sleep sleep sleep
4. retreat & plan for next year
5. check out new business opportunity
As for now … more paper work to clear … and one dreadful meeting at 6pm at the other end of the island *sian*